Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy

Once again Ally Carter's second book to the sequel of the GG series is phenominal! The second book is Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy! It's amazingly brilliatn and, I, think that it is much better than the first book! I'm Team Zach all of the way! So, in case, you've read the first one but didn't read the second one...Here is the description for the second one and picture:



Cammie Morgan may have a genius IQ and attend the best school in the country, but as she starts the spring semester of her sophomore year there are a lot of things she doesn't know. Like will her ex-boyfriend even remember she exists? And how much trouble did she really get in last semester? And, most of all, exactly why is her mother acting so strangely?

All Cammie wants is a nice, normal semester, but she's about to learn her greatest lesson yet - that when you go to a school for spies, nothing is ever as it seems.

That's the description! And I honestly think that was amazing! You could buy it at any Barnes And Noble store or on amazon. It's amazing and I believe it comes in Kindle form too!

Liz still happens to be my favorite out of all of them! Liz is smarter than Cammie, but she has terrible aim and she's not the best in field work. That's like me! I am WAY smart but I have terrible aim. I can run and do the basics but nothing fancy.

I hope by posting this book blog, you all could enjoy her stories too! If you don't like adventure, young adult, etc. etc. books than don't buy it! But if you do, you won't be disappointed!

Janelle Ronalds

No comments:

Post a Comment